Since 1896, AUMA Drives GmbH has been established as sustainable and successful mechanical engineering company. Being part of a strong network within the AUMA Group, AUMA Drives produces mechanical gear units and drive systems with utmost precision and competence in development of tailored customer solutions. Products made in Coswig can be found as reliable and safe drive solutions in escalators, utility vehicles as well as machine tools and construction equipment.
For our location in Coswig near Dresden, we are looking for a
Senior Consultant for IT and ERP m/f/d
Senior IT and ERP Consultant who will ensure and continuously enhance IT operation within our company. You will consult and support staff members with regard to technical systems and will support them in technical implementation. Further tasks and challenges include:
- Consulting and supporting our key users with regard to change management of business processes.
- Customising / parametrising the ERP systems (IFS applications) and production-related applications.
- Requirement analysis, programming, maintenance and documentation of own developments
- Project management and project controlling according to specifications, deadline, cost and quality
- Participation in various digitisation and Cloud projects
- Coordination and communication with the Group IT and external partners
- Substitution of your IT colleague for IT and infrastructure
The successful candidate should have:
- IT related vocational training or degree completed with distinction
- Practical experience with ERP systems, ideally within an SME environment
- Know-how in programming in at least one procedural and object-oriented language
- In-depth knowledge in user help desk (1st and 2nd level support)
- Technical experience with SQL based data bases and Windows systems
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and intercultural experience
- Assertiveness and solution-oriented ethic, team spirit and good self-organisation skills
Apart from interesting and versatile tasks within a dynamic company with a global network, AUMA Drives offers a good working atmosphere, performance-based salaries, flexible working time models and outstanding fringe benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your full application including CV as well as desired salary and possible starting date to
Upload application directly
You can use our form to upload the application directly: