AUMA Drives - Tradition meets future
AUMA Drives looks back on more than 120 years of successful company history. During this period, the classical gear factory changed into a modern, innovative and internationally renowned business for drive systems.
1896 Foundation of Maschinenfabrik Pekrun by Professor Herrmann Arthur Pekrun.
1929 Number of employees increases to 1200.
1949 Transformation into state-owned
VEB Getriebefabrik Coswig
bis 1989 GFC becomes the only worm gear manufacturer in the GDR, our products are being sold to Eastern Europe, France, the Netherlands and FRG.
1991 GFC joined to AUMA Group.
2004 New company name GFC AntriebsSysteme GmbH
2016 New company name